Sunday, February 26, 2006

sick and hating it

it's amazing how something so tiny can ruin a life of something much larger. i hate the virus that decided to enter my body last thursday, and is now wreaking havoc on my body systems. my throat's itchy, my nose still hasn't decided if it wants to be runny or stuffed with mucous. i sleep to forget i'm sick, but wake up to a throbbing headache. my voice is so nasal that my english sounds like french. my upper respiratory tract is all mucous and inflammation.

i can't eat. i can't sing. i can sleep, but regret doing it. worst of all, i can't study. my pedia exam is tomorrow and i can't study.

grrrrr...

it sucks being sick.


verse for the day:
"If My people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that My Name may be there forever. My eyes and My heart will always be there." [2 chronicles 7:14-16]

dear Lord, thank You for watching over my country. Amen.

2 comment(s):

Blogger Denise rambled...

Wawa naman! Sorry to hear about your bad cold. Drink lots of warm water and juice na lang. Hope you feel better soon.

at March 04, 2006 6:28 AM  

Blogger tara rambled...

i actually feel better now. plus, i didn't flunk my exam. thanks! :)

at March 09, 2006 6:59 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home