Wednesday, November 02, 2005

lola Ü

to my lola who gave me countless hugs and kisses;
who spoiled me rotten with food, toys and clothes;
who gave me my first lesson in english grammar;
who taught me how to sing and play the piano;
who sewed an entire kimona-patadyong set just for my linggo ng wika presentation;
who read aloud countless books (complete with funny voices) just to amuse me;
who cooked the best kare-kare in the entire planet;
who absolutely loved dressing her grandchildren up;
who threw "slumber parties" for me and my cousins just so she could be with us more;

to my lola whom i still miss very much...

happy birthday.


verse for the day (for the materialistic people of the 21st century):
keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

3 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous rambled...

ATE TARA!!

*gasp*

at November 03, 2005 2:16 PM  

Blogger tara rambled...

hi tammy! why so surprised? O_o

at November 03, 2005 10:12 PM  

Blogger Denise rambled...

miss lola a lot too... *snif*

at November 04, 2005 3:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home