Saturday, May 06, 2006

when dust bunnies attack

after two months of procrastinating, i finally decided to clean my room. i only do it twice a year (the cleaning, not the procrastinating): during summer and sem breaks. it takes careful planning and proper execution. you see, cleaning my room means emptying my closet, drawers, shelves and boxes of all of their contents; sweeping, vacuuming AND mopping the floor; rearranging the furniture; and fixing the huge mess i'’ve created in the process. it's almost like a renovation. :P

this little "activity"” turned out to be more fun this time around. i found a pair of slippers i thought was gone forever. i found and reread all five of my diaries -– i made my first one when i was 8. i found my preschool ID (gosh, i had really short hair). i got rid of half of the clothes in my closet, so that means i can go shopping again! i even discovered a rather large coin purse overflowing with change ready to be spent. after cleaning (and sneezing) through the entire day, i miraculously managed to return my room to its originally neat and dust-free state. mission accomplished!

sayang "after pic" lang yung meron ako


verse for the day (para sa mga palaaway tulad ko):
do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "it is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. on the contrary: "if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. in doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." [romans 12:19-20]

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home