Tuesday, October 17, 2006

an answered prayer

remember my post about failing this exam in pharma? of course not. you have your own problems to worry about. but seriously, i flunked an exam back in july and i flunked it hard. my face upon seeing my exam results was... well, enough to earn me a role in a horror movie. it was THAT bad.

painful as it was, i had to study again because i had to take the finals to pass my second year in medicine. as i brushed up on my pharmacology lectures yesterday (for my finals), i fell asleep twice. the real studying did not begin until 10:00 am, today. halfway through pharmacokinetics (which is medspeak for "what our bodies do to the drugs we take"), i got a text message from joseph.

apparently, they got my grades mixed up with someone else's. i DID NOT flunk my exam, i DID NOT get that horrible grade, and i, obviously, DO NOT have to take the finals on thursday.

that means i can put away all my reviewers, notes and books, and watch grey's anatomy. that means i can open a bag of lay's to celebrate the end of therapeutics 201. that means i can *finally* go to sleep before 12 tonight. finally.


verse for the day:
the Lord lives! praise be to my Rock! exalted be God my Savior! [psalm 18:46]

2 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous rambled...

hey nice blog...i read about it on candy and i checked it out. Really nice :)

at October 23, 2006 2:54 PM  

Blogger tara rambled...

thanks romina! i might change my layout soon though.

at October 27, 2006 7:03 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home