Thursday, October 26, 2006

my bloggy's famous

all you need to do is take a peek at my tag board to realize that something's up. my little blog which i made a year ago (happy birthday, bloggy!) has reached superstar status thanks to a magazine article. my cousin's friend writes for candy magazine, a popular pinoy teen magazine. she was writing a feature on blog makeovers and she needed a blog so... i said "yes."
i must say that the designs cindy lorenzo made were cute! they remind me of the illustrations of the book, "the little prince." suddenly, there's this urge to make a new layout. and with a week's worth of vacation time left, i might just do it. maybe after my body gets tired of sleeping all day.

i bought another pair of havaianas last week. tsk, it seems i've gotten myself into quite an expensive addiction. P700+ for a pair of rubber slippers? med has turned me into a lunatic.

you see, after studying too much medicine, i tend to blame it for everything.


verse for the day:
the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow His precepts have good understanding. to Him belongs eternal praise. [psalm 111:10]

3 comment(s):

Blogger jenniekins rambled...

wow that's nice. i also got featured a loooong time ago at a US teen mag. anyway, you must be thrilled! :) congrats!!

at October 28, 2006 4:31 PM  

Blogger rald rambled...

just a snappy q:

should you blame this addiction to your rommie named trina? Hehehe. *peace trina* :D Welcome to the Havaianas addicts world. :p

at November 01, 2006 10:23 PM  

Blogger tara rambled...

i blame ate cissy for giving me my first pair, and trina for letting me spend my hard-earned cash on the other pairs. haha! :P

at November 01, 2006 11:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home