Wednesday, November 01, 2006

konting panakot (konti lang)

uiiiiiii... new layout! tell me what you think, 'kay?

at the height of the downpour this evening in qc, my dad, mik and i were in the family room enjoying some quality time with the internet when suddenly... i heard three or four knocks coming from outside. we all heard them. even my mom, who was upstairs, heard them. i knew those knocks came from nearby because they were loud, clear knocks. i looked outside the window, but there was no one. our hyperactive dogs - impossible to keep quiet when anyone shows up at our house - weren't making a single sound. hmmmm...

could it be a ghost? do ghosts knock? don't their hands just go through solid walls? haha. i wish it was a ghost. then, i wouldn't have to worry about some stranger climbing our fence and knocking on our window.

anyway... to my lola, who's reading my blog from her computer in heaven: happy birthday!


verse for the day:
i remember my affliction and my wandering, the bitterness and the gall. i well remember them, and my soul is downcast within me. yet this i call to mind and therefore i have hope: because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. i say to myself, "the Lord is my portion; therefore i will wait for Him." [lamentations 3: 19-24]

2 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous rambled...

Wow! Nice job, I like the layout. Ü

at November 04, 2006 12:33 AM  

Blogger tara rambled...

thanks! marunong na rin ako maglagay ng transparent stuff. yay!

at November 05, 2006 7:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home